

Ah, this is great - no one has made it out to the pool yet...I've got it all to myself! The weather here is perfect with just enough wind to make the palm leaves dance. Fresh pineapple juice in hand, I'm gonna plop myself into a lounge chair and stay here all day! Wish you could be here too...

...wake up. Wish I was there.
A friend at work e-mailed these photos saying we could stay here anytime we wanted for just $259 a week. Sure, sure. She bought into some alternative to time-shares and was sharing her latest travel news with us at lunch.
Another woman was talking about her dream to visit Atlantis! Apparently we are all trying to escape the 10 - 16 inches of snowfall forecast for today.
3 comments:
Oh man, I am SO there with you!! I would love to be on the beach right now.....(i have to add that in my dream I am a size 2) in my bikini! :)
Also, wish we would get some real amounts of snow like you....if it's gonna be so dang cold, it might as well look pretty!
first the blog looks amazing Jen!
second, this is such a dirty move, seriously, who puts up pics like that. :)
Wow that's beautiful! wow I wish. wow. yeah I wish. (yes I'm drooling on the keyboard... thanks Jen.)
Post a Comment