Ma & Grandma stayed over with me & Grady on Halloween night. He didn't sport a costume this year, but a cute little outfit that said, "I love my Mummy" complete with jack-o-lantern tuke and booties!
While I thought I'd pull a couple tricks on him feed him at scheduled times in the night, he had tricks of his own and actually treated me to waking up at exactly one hour before each of the times I had in mind and feeding in 3.5 hour intervals! I'm telling ya, ha had to have been listening when I was telling him my plan earlier in the day. What a smart little man! Scratch "little" - he weighed in at 15 lbs. yesterday!
I was treated this morning, too. Dad helped me bring the Jeep to the garage and we went out for breakfast while Grady stayed with Ma & Gma.
I met with a babysitter on Thursday. It went very well. I really like her. She's comfortable to be with, very professional and her house is cozy and close to my office. But I was in tears the night before just thinking of sending him off when he's so young. The past 9 weeks have absolutely flown by and just when I'm feeling more confident and settled, it will be just 3 little weeks and I'll have to try to wrap my brain around work and then squeeze in time at home for winding down and getting dinner, etc. I'm worrying about it all too much right now. I didn't mean to bring this post down. I know we'll all be fine.
5 comments:
sounds like a great weekend. Grady is so adorable, and you are such a good mama!!
Oh these are such wonderful days! I love these pictures! You are so sweet with him.
Its going to be tough going back to work but I am sure you'll both settle into a good new routine. and you'll both be just fine! :) HE is absolutely adorable. I love his I love my mummy shirt. Too cute! happy halloween!
Bummer about having to go to work, it will be hard to leave him for sure, but you will probably value your time with him even more!! And he will be so happy to see you at the end of the day! My one year old baby boy didn't sport a costume this year either, but instead had a pumpkin sweater. He didn't seem to mind or notice. Hope you are enjoying every moment with Grady, (it looks as though you are enjoying every moment and doing a great job as a mom!)love his name by the way!
What a bummer about heading back to work. Time just flies too fast doesn't it?! HOpefully you'll work out a good little routine and you'll just be even happier to snuggle him into your arms every day when you get off work!
Post a Comment