
Now, I've never known Calvin to swear, but this cartoon's pretty funny! (thanks, Niki)
Grady loves to yell...squeel, screech, scream! He hits notes that I swear could break glass. And it's all in good fun to him. He raises his brows and flashes his best "aren't I cute?" grin.
Mom & I made it over to Target yesterday (Hey, Target - please open a store in VT!!) In the morning, Grady & I went grocery shopping and he was quiet right up until the last row when he indulged in his best screeches, and the same thing at Target - quiet all the way and then "ack, ack, AAAAAAAAYYY" right before check out. Folks around can see he's having fun, but I can only imagine what they think in the back of the store. It's pretty funny. Julie said, "The neighbors must wonder what's happening." As Matt said, "She earns her money" since she tells me the 2 yr. old and 1 yr. old join in and cheer Grady on when he starts yelling. "Inside voice, Grady, inside voice" Here's a photo Julie took...
He had been repeating "da da" on command for a couple days, but now he's moved on to clicking his tongue repeatedly. He's sure trying it all out.
We had a nasty weekend a few weeks back where Grady & I were both sick. Ick. Thankfully, that turned around and we've enjoyed very nice weekends since. Here's some pics from Laurie's last week when we celebrated Matt's birthday! It was hot and sunny and just plain perfect. Then, we watched the Maple Fest Parade the next day, and in true Maple Fest fashion, it was cold and gray. Still, a fun weekend!

Grady loves pretty much anything we give him to eat, so far. He's just getting into finger foods. It's so fun to watch him grab and try shoving the food into his mouth.
I said he likes most things, but he did make a face like this one when trying cantelope...
Matt loves having the nice weather so Grady can hang outside with him...
Speaking of which, I'm signing off togo sit with Matt outside. BBQ chicken tonight!
4 comments:
Jen your weekend sounds lovely!! (You look great by the way...like you never had a baby!!) :) It is good to hear your updates! Mr. Grady is just adorable....I'd love to hear him scream! :)
Grady is too cute! I wish we could be there with you! oh, and I totally agree with sarah...you look fabulous!
I can't believe how big Grady is getting! It looks beautiful there and you do look wonderful!
Okay, you look amazing. Seriously!!! Grady-man is such a doll, and getting so big! I love when they really start to figure things out and get that "personality!"
That bbq chicken sounds yummy!
Post a Comment