I've been periodically checking in and reading others' blogs, but neglecting my own.
Matt was away most of September (with a trip the first week and then guiding). He's "off" this week, but hunting for himself in the mornings, before guiding again. He is booked nearly every single day through the middle of December. So, I'm keeping myself busy.
Taking a Hospice course at work one evening a week and spending Friday evenings with Mom & Grandma. Quilter's Guild has started meeting again once a month. They have a new challenge to finish UFO's (unfinished projects.) I should take the challenge.
Been in a circuit of home-parties lately. I was Mom's guest at a candle party this weekend with women she works with. It was fun to meet them. I'm happy for her. It's clear she's enjoying her new job. And, I was quite proud of myself for restraining from placing an order.
My boss coerced me and Renee to join her in a Pilates class. Dang - I thought it was going to be all stretching and relaxing, but I broke a sweat in the first 5 minutes! Renee and I have also been spinning twice a week since April, but you'd never know it with my tendencies toward homemade pie & ice cream!
We were just talking about how proud we were to have been so consistent in going, but there have been a few times where one of us totally forgets the time class starts (when they change schedules) and does something foolish, like me showing up to get her an hour early and wondering why she was in her robe and then just this weekend, she reminds me class has already started by the time I arrive at her house. I'm too young for this forgetfulness!
I visited the Mall of America with Laurie E., a couple weeks ago, fun girly weekend - scrapping festival, hair & nails, amusement ride, Famous Daves - yum, Glamour Shots, downtown to a 3-story Target! I'll post photos as soon as I get them developed - - that's right - developed. I haven't used film in so long, but Matt had our digital camera.
He was in Ontario while I was away, filming another show for the Outdoor Channel. There should be one playing soon from a hunt last Spring, too. I'm looking forward to seeing the Ontario hunt since Sailor was the only dog on the trip.
Armond is moving home this weekend! He's staying with Kenny, just down the road, until he can buy his own place. I'm happy to have him home. I only wish I had visited him in Halifax, but now maybe we can go up there together sometime to visit Mike.
We're enjoying a warm, sunny fall. Here's hoping it's a long one!
Matt was away most of September (with a trip the first week and then guiding). He's "off" this week, but hunting for himself in the mornings, before guiding again. He is booked nearly every single day through the middle of December. So, I'm keeping myself busy.
Taking a Hospice course at work one evening a week and spending Friday evenings with Mom & Grandma. Quilter's Guild has started meeting again once a month. They have a new challenge to finish UFO's (unfinished projects.) I should take the challenge.
Been in a circuit of home-parties lately. I was Mom's guest at a candle party this weekend with women she works with. It was fun to meet them. I'm happy for her. It's clear she's enjoying her new job. And, I was quite proud of myself for restraining from placing an order.
My boss coerced me and Renee to join her in a Pilates class. Dang - I thought it was going to be all stretching and relaxing, but I broke a sweat in the first 5 minutes! Renee and I have also been spinning twice a week since April, but you'd never know it with my tendencies toward homemade pie & ice cream!
We were just talking about how proud we were to have been so consistent in going, but there have been a few times where one of us totally forgets the time class starts (when they change schedules) and does something foolish, like me showing up to get her an hour early and wondering why she was in her robe and then just this weekend, she reminds me class has already started by the time I arrive at her house. I'm too young for this forgetfulness!
I visited the Mall of America with Laurie E., a couple weeks ago, fun girly weekend - scrapping festival, hair & nails, amusement ride, Famous Daves - yum, Glamour Shots, downtown to a 3-story Target! I'll post photos as soon as I get them developed - - that's right - developed. I haven't used film in so long, but Matt had our digital camera.
He was in Ontario while I was away, filming another show for the Outdoor Channel. There should be one playing soon from a hunt last Spring, too. I'm looking forward to seeing the Ontario hunt since Sailor was the only dog on the trip.
Armond is moving home this weekend! He's staying with Kenny, just down the road, until he can buy his own place. I'm happy to have him home. I only wish I had visited him in Halifax, but now maybe we can go up there together sometime to visit Mike.
We're enjoying a warm, sunny fall. Here's hoping it's a long one!
3 comments:
It sounds like you have been having a busy, fun time! I glad you blog even if it is once a month...it's nice to hear from you! By the way, Sarah's baby is here. She flew out today to get him. Its a busy and exciting time for us too. Love you, Aunt Jenny
I love all the craziness! and don't feel bad about the memory thing, I think it's hereditary :) Natalie & Sarah aren't that bad but I've been losing my mind since I was 12, it's awful! Oh, and I can't wait to see pics from the crazy fun trip you had! So jealous! :)
I am finally getting around to checking in on everyone, too. I love hearing what you have been up to. Things here have been VERY busy as well. We are home with our new baby...and he is the sweetest thing EVER! Love you all.
Post a Comment